05 August 2009

Word Up Wednesday!




What a week it has been! I've moved twice (only one time was for me), saw my boy's story on First 48, bought a puppy, fell in love with her in a day, then had to sell her, spent some QT with some of my closest friends, had a wreck in a U-Haul, bonded with the bruhs, got bit by a spider on my forehead, and made up with wifey, all the while dealing with my own personal problems. You know, minus the BS, life's great. Appreciate the little moments in life. They may not mean much later, but take time to relish in the moment, because everyone of them is a unique time and experience that will never happen again. Cherish the people closest to you and thank God for them. Try to pray in a different way! Talk to God! Tell him how u feel like you would tell ya best friend! Tell your parents you love them, even if they pissed you off. It's worth it. It's all worth it. Talk to yall next Wednesday.

P.S. Try to watch the national news at least once a day...it's a lot going on that effects our community and we've been in the dark long enough. Click the link to read about what going on with this health care plan.

-Merk Sum'n

***Sent From My iPhone***

No comments:

Post a Comment